Sunday, January 28, 2007

Successful Marriage Tutorial

There are experts to teach you about marriage. I'll post about some things which matter to me and which are invaluable for my marriage.

1. We talk about everything: That way we get to know each other a little bit more each day; though I believe I know very much about my husband.

2. Respect: Respect is one of deepest human desires. I think that respect isn't something that is assumed. I try hard to show him respect every day by thanking him, commending and acknowledging him.

3. Discussion: We can argue but never alienate. Harsh words and yelling are not the answer. When there is argument - we discuss it.

4. Romance: Listening to the music is a good way to start your emotions. There is always a tune which reminds me about my husband and lovely moments spent with him.

5. Individuality: I'm aware that we are two separate beings and different in many aspects. I don't think it's wise to designate just one person for your own happiness. I try to be pleased with myself, to be responsible for my actions and finally for my happiness. My husband is there to make my life better.

These are my basic principles of successful marriage. You need to find your own solution and I hope these tips help.

No comments: