Thursday, November 30, 2006

What Do You Want for Lunch?

It's a known fact that kids (and sometimes husbands) have very specific taste in food.

In the beginning, it was hard to please everyone. I spent entire mornings thinking what to cook for lunch, consulting with my family and there were always someone who was not satisfied. Even a cat. Cat was the hardest case of them all.

Then, I figured it out...

I made a list of meals in our everyday menu and put it on the fridge. I recommend the fridge, because it's a place where those who are not satisfied with lunch go searching for a revenge. There is a ten minute time frame every morning when family looks at the List and negotiate what will be served for lunch, so that everyone is happy.

If there is no agreement, I have a simple solution. There is only one meal that rest of my family doesn't like and I announce it for lunch. Usually, they came to agreement very quickly after that.

But the cat is still the main problem...

No comments: